Amy Parker is a Registered Dietitian who regularly writes food and nutrition articles. She currently specializes in prenatal nutrition and is passionate about helping her clients have the healthiest babies possible.
Her other areas of interest include weight loss, childhood obesity and healthy food that tastes good too!
Articles by Amy Parker
- Breakfast of Champions - Mom was right; breakfast is the most important meal of the day.
- Body Mass Index - BMI is a simple calculation that measures your weight relative to your height. By Amy Parker, RD
- Eating Out - Fast foods and restaurants can be an obstacle to maintaining a healthy weight. Dining out poses many challenges to a healthy lifestyle. By Amy Parker, RD
- Emotional Eating - If you find yourself at the fridge when you are mad, glad, stressed or sad, you are not eating for energy. By Amy Parker, RD
- Exercise: The Missing Piece - There are two parts to the equation when it comes to weight loss; diet and exercise. By Amy Parker, RD
- Four-legged Attitude - Exercise made him happy and this really was a highlight of the day. By Amy Parker, RD
- Goal Setting - With a New Year comes New Year’s Resolutions. By Amy Parker, RD
- Munchies? - Don’t feel guilty about snacking between meals; it is actually a proven strategy for successful weight loss. By Amy Parker, RD
- Story on Fat - Low fat, high fat, good fats, bad fats … we are overloaded everyday with information about fat. Fat is an essential element to our diet, we require certain amounts to keep us healthy. By Amy Parker, RD.
Desire To Know http://desiretoknow.com/Health-and-Fitness/Amy-Parker