"Fully Qualified Fitness Instructor"
“Over Twenty Years Experience”
As the official online trainer, Gary Matthews brings over 20 years of experience in the Health and Fitness Industry to Maximum Fitness
Gary’s professional career began in the Royal Australian Air Force where he was employed as a Fitness Instructor. His duties consisted of training recruits in various disciplines including strength training and conditioning techniques.
Gary has continued to build upon his gym instruction and personal training experience throughout his entire career. By developing client routines and noting their frustrations with time intensive training regimes, it became apparent that the more people train, the slower their respond to the training. Gary steered away from volume training and developed a fitness technique that requires people to be in the gym for only 20 minutes a week.
When Gary introduced this element into his clients’ fitness routines, they began to make rapid progress while increasing functional muscle and dramatically decreased body fat levels. When Gary further combined this technique with a more nutritional diet, total transformations were achieved in as few as ten weeks.
Gary is the author of several popular e-Books, including "Maximum Weight Loss in Ten Weeks" - the complete eBook and time-saving solution for burning away unwanted fat, and "Maximum Weight Gain in Ten Weeks" - easy-to-use and follow techniques that serve as a guide to muscle growth without having to "live in the gym". (Gary closed his website Oct. 2007)
Articles by Gary Matthews
- Bodybuilding Myths - The Truth About Bodybuilding Myths.
- Calories - Using Calories for weight loss
- Cardio-Boxing - cardio-boxing is one of the best forms of exercise because it conditions the total body and provides a complete workout for your cardiovascular and endurance systems.
- Eating Too Much Protein - Many people put their health at risk by eating too much protein.
- Exercises - How do you know that the exercises you are performing are safe?
- Fad Dieting - Uncover The Pros and Cons Of Fad Dieting
- Fats - The number of fat cells is estimated to be around 50 billion for the average person. It can be up to 100 billion for the obese person.
- Getting Big Fast - follow these action ideas below and you will start making big gains fast without spending all your time in the Gym
- Giving Up Diets - Winning Tactics For Giving Up The Diet.
- Glycemic Index - Low Glycemic Index foods are ideal for losing weight due to the slow absorption from the stomach.
- Guide To Muscle Gain - Have you ever imagined how visualization can play an important part in gaining weight and maintaining a healthy lifestyle?
- Guide to Weight Loss - visualize your body as lean as you would like, and your mind will work on that image.
- Gym Too Much - Are You Frequenting the Gym Too Much?
- Health and Fitness - 8 Ways To General Health And Fitness
- How Many Sets - you only have a short period of time to complete your strength training, so exercise selection is crucial for proper results
- Instant Weight loss - Instant Weight Loss Strategies That Anyone Can Use.
- Improving Your Fitness - The best and the only exercise program for you is the one you will do!
- Improve Weight Loss - Totally sick of dieting because every time you stop the weight comes flooding back on
- Isometric Contraction - Catapult Your Muscle Gains With Partial Reps and Isometric Contraction
- Low Carbohydrates - What You must know. Carbohydrates supply energy for our body, they provide fibre for the prevention of disease and taste and texture to food.
- Muscle Gain - 6 Simple Steps To Catapult Your Muscle Gains
- Must Know of Fat Loss - Toss The Scales, they tell you none of the things you need to know about your body and everything you don't.
- No Gym - Want To Workout Without a Gym
- Nutritional Secrets - We can all prevent disease and fight infection utilizing a powerful medicine ‘Food’.
- Over Training - The cold hard facts are that over 80% of the regular trainees in your gym are overtraining.
- Rest For Bigger Muscle - While you are on any weight gain program you have to be careful, you have to stop any intense cardio work
- Right # of Reps - By performing and cycling your repetitions correctly you will be one step ahead of the pack in attaining your exercise and strength training goals.
- Risk Of Contracting Diabetes - People at risk of getting the disease drop by a staggering 60 percent if they manage to lose just 10 pounds by following a healthy diet and engage in regular exercise such as walking, according to a report published in the New England Journal of Medicine. (May 3, 2001).
- Secret Weapon - Are you sick and tired of being fat and unable to lose weight. Find out the Secret Weapon Of successful weight loss.
- Special Occasions - So you must lose at least ten or more pounds quickly
- Stop Gym Rage - Rage many of us go through this at our local gym or fitness centre on a regular basis and are become increasingly frustrated.
- Strength Training - Well here we discuss the strength training strategies that will gain the maximum amount of muscle in the shortest time possible and have stood up to the test of time.
- Stretching - By the time you finish reading this article I’m sure you will find time to stretch every day.
- Substitute Fats - Lets face it there are a lot of non-fat and low fat food substitutions you can use in your everyday diet whether it is at work, home, or dining out.
- Supplements - To supplement or not to supplement – that is the question on more bodybuilder’s lips than ever before. Are they safe?
- Three Simple Steps - Three Simple Steps To Fat Loss. More than 70% of US adults are overweight and that figure is rapidly increasing. Do Something!
- Tips on Health - What if I told you that our health is the most important asset we have. Would you believe me? Then why is it today that everybody seems to be plagued with bad health.
- Weight Loss Supplements - In this article you will find the pick of today’s latest supplements on the market.
- Why Strength Training - Lets face it everybody knows that strength training builds muscle but did you know that it does more much more for you in the health stakes.
Desire To Know http://desiretoknow.com/Health-and-Fitness/Gary-Matthews